Congratulations to the winners! We’ve sent emails to everyone who won a prize, please check your emails. And thank you to everyone who participated!!
The big day is nearly upon us! I’ve mentioned a few times that we have some great giveaways to help in the celebration.
There are three steps to be entered to win a giveaway:
- Take a look at this post and choose how you’ll celebrate.
- C E L E B R A T E ! ! !
- Leave a comment here or on the “Happy Great Glasses Play Day!” post that will go up on August 5, 2012. In that comment, tell us how you celebrated the day. Since some events will be going on through the week, and we know that sometimes, you have to celebrate when it works for your family, we’ll be accepting entries until noon (Minneapolis time) on Sunday, August 12.
. . . And that’s it! On August 12, 2012, we’ll use random.org to draw names from everyone that celebrated.
So, the prizes include:
- Great Glasses Play Day t-shirts, in the size and color of your choosing, and water bottles!
- Your choice of one of the Little Four Eyes “Everyone can rock glasses” t-shirts in the size and color of your choosing! From Little Four Eyes.
- Copies of “Princesses Wear Glasses” - your choice of either a download of the story customized with your child’s name and coloring, or the original book and dress up kit. From Peeps Eyewear.
- Copies of “Arlo Needs Glasses” by Barney Saltzberg, a fun, interactive book about a dog who needs glasses. From Workman Publishing.
- A Ficklets gift basket, with charms to help you add some sparkle and fun to your child’s glasses. From Ficklets.
- The Ortopad Board Game - Tim, Tina and Tom save the princess from the evil pirates. A fun game for the whole family to play! From Ortopad.
- An ArtTerro eco art kit! From ArtTerro.
- Mama K’s aromatic play clay! From Mama K’s.
- A surprise gift basket! From Children’s Eyeworks.