We’re getting so close to the big day! I wanted to give a run down of all the different ways to celebrate! And remember, everyone who participates (no matter how they do it) will be entered in a drawing for some fantastic give-aways. Just make sure you let us know that you celebrated with us!
check out our celebrate online page for details about all of these
- Interview your child about their glasses, and share the interview
- Change your profile picture on facebook, and post a status update about celebrating the Great Glasses Play Day, and share our picture about the celebration. (and make sure you like us on facebook!)
- Tweet about your celebrations during the day, with the hashtag #ggpd. (and make sure you’re following us on Twitter)
- Blog about celebrating the Great Glasses Play Day, and the many ways your child’s glasses help them play.
at one of our meet-ups
check out our meet ups page for details about the meet-ups
Come to one of our in-person meet-ups and meet other families with kids in glasses and enjoy a fun play time and other activities! Meet-ups are being held in:
- Minneapolis, MN – Beard’s Plaisance: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- McClean, VA - Clemyjontri Park: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Philadelphia, PA - Smith Memorial Playground & Playhouse: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Portland, OR - Custer Park: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
host your own party
check out our page about hosting your own party for details and downloads for these ideas for fun activities at a Great Glasses Play Day party
- hold a treasure hunt
- set up a craft corner
- make “cootie catchers”
- coloring pages!